Wednesday, July 5, 2017

(The Thoughts of) Moving Out. (ii)

I felt like I have to continue working on this post because somehow I managed to put a "(i)" in the end of the title of this post -> Moving Out. (i), which means its a continuous post, lel. (Don't know whether this post will be the last series or not, haha).

I knew it from the start, when I began to write on the previous post, it would only tell about my insecurities and anxiety of moving out because somehow it was only a thought since I hadn't really doing it (I mean like steps of moving out incl packing ma stuff), but once you're start doing and moving your asses off, the worries started to come off little by little.

After planing my to do list, I began to had it one by one. I searched for available rooms and checked, met the landlord and discuss about the bill and payment. Some of it didn't really fulfill my requirement, but after days of uncertainty I finally met one which humane enough to me. Then I reported my thoughts and plans to my parents and they were okay as well. And I get back meeting the Ibu Kos and made my first deal payment, then I started to pack my things one by one. It was indeed confusing, realizing I got so many stuff to pack and how to sort these stuffs according to their use, but it all packed anyway, lel.


It was a little bit hectic and I got my other worry of when I will be moving out. Since my last ibu kos was not really kicking me out and okay for me to stay until July, but I know that I will be overwhelmed because my studio phase started at the beginning of July. So I decided to make my moving schedule in between my Eid Mubarak days (re; my short holiday). I went to Semarang for two or three days celebrating Eid, then I head back to Oslo. Too bad it was already late because there were traffic jam erry where as people were mobilized from city to city due to visiting relatives or just getting back to the city. And because of that I decided to move out the next day.

It was indeed tiring, sweating, hectic and a bit frustrating hiks. I feel bad for yelling at my father but on one side I felt a bit irritated of some certain thing, but I hope we all good now. Sometimes I felt irritated but I know that I should be grateful that at least my father's here and he's trying he's best to help me with all that he got (insya Allah). Tried putting most of my positive minds here, hiks. Yaudala. We rented a pick up after some unnecessary tense discussion, and moved my stuffs out from my last dorm room to the neu one.

Done loading the stuffs, delivering it to the neu haus, and loading back to the neu room (which located in level 3, lol), I had myself grabbed my clothes before (they were unpacked from last trip from Semarang, lel), and headed again to Sragen to my other granny's haus. Alhamdulillah the moving out didn't really consume much time and energy since we rented a pick up (which my father objected at the first time, do oh.) That because of it, we could still head back home at noon since I intended to move out from the morning (which again my father didn't really agree at first, do oh part II). 

I stayed in my granny haus for about another three or four days then on the Sunday evening I headed back to Oslo city to prepare for the next day; my studio day one. And here I am, telling you this from my neu dorm room which again I have to adapt of how not to be scared (I know I'm such a scaredy-cat). 

Honestly I got pictures of my old room with none of my stuffs, but I don't think the pictures resemble with the blog concept enough, but I think I will edit it and add it later on this post. For now only this haha,

I just wanted to say, that finally its not really bad that you moved out and did all those tiring-moving work, at least you checked off another worries from your list. I still have to do some cleaning up, but I'll try my best doing it. Wish me luck for everything! hehe. Sayonare!

No comments:

Post a Comment