Friday, June 30, 2017

Presenting June

"Hello there,
the angle from my nightmare,
the shadow in the background of the morgue
the unsuspected victim of darkness in the value
We can live like Jack and Sally if we want"
okay, tell me why I end up singing? Oh maybe because it was just me, lel.

SO, where do I start? Basic question as per usual.. I'm so sleepy in this 11 a.m and got nothing to do here in Mbah's house, so here I am, again apologizing to you and my self that I just find a decent time to swish the dust out of my blog, lol. 

Well, how was my June? It's already in the end of June and nothing went quite marvelous. June has always been my favorite month to spend, but let me did a little throwback of how my June on this 2017 went. 
Well, I have always been excited when June comes, but not this year. Quoting from my tweets, I still love how June finally be here, but since it means that the deadline also coming closer, it means that we had to work on our assignment much harder. And it was indeed tiring and pressuring. I've been working on my research thesis since May (because I just got back from Tangerang on the end of April after spending a whole month of March 22 - Apr 25 in ma hometown due to the our grandfather passing away). And also I took it as a rehab after my KKN done, lel. I missed my family much. 

Busy working our asses off and managing to get our nerves on track, since I got my seminar schedule on 21 June. I was no longer complaining whether we should take the seminar schedule after Eid Mubarak, because since its getting closer to the reality, and since there are things you can't change and can't control, so its better if we prepared ourselves for the best instead. My mind was full preparing on my seminar, moving out from my last dorm room, and then Eid Mubarak, I forgot it was actually getting closer to my birthday.

But its okay, done passing the seminar I was utterly relieved, no words can explain it. Then I started putting my shit I didn't get to do while preparing for the seminar together, and I head to Semarang to gather with the family and celebrate Eid Mubarak. And the day 2 Eid Mubarak was already my birthday, lol. And then, here I am, back to my granny haus after yesterday moving out my stuffs to ma dorm room after I got back from Semarang. Honestly I love being at Semarang with my family from Tangerang, but to bad they already took off because they also got shits to be done back home, hiks, Miss you still, guys. <3

And here I am, either telling and complaining of how I would spend my day today, on this last day of June already. Apparently I want to get back achieving my sims dreams, but I got caught up on my blog and decided to put some life update on it.

Just then, wish me luck on the upcoming life events and project. Alhamdulillah, I managed to pass the seminar so smoothly and continue on the Final Studio. Please wish me luck on working on my design later on the studio so I can pass and do my final seminar later on September and achieve my degree on engineering. Insya Allah.. :')

Just then, thank you for staying tune. I hope you also find happiness within and surround you, and I hope you're also succeeded on whatever you're working now. Till then, sayounara! :D
Xx, ela.

No comments:

Post a Comment